There are numerous types of discrimination, ranging from age, color, group, sex, to religious discrimination and others. Few of these will be discussed below:
- Racial Discrimination: This type of discrimination is involves differentiation between individuals on the basis of racial differences, both real and perceived. In some countries, this type of discrimination has been official policy by the government. Examples of such country is South Africa as in the case of the recent xenophobic attack and also in the apartheid period. Another example is the racial discrimination of ethnic Indians and the Chinese that lives in Malaysia, or the discrimination of ethnic Uighurs in China. The Vietnamese also experience racial discrimination in the United States when they moved in to the country after the Second World War
- Age Discrimination: this is type of discrimination take its ground based on individual’s age. This type of discrimination is justified by a set of norms, values and beliefs based on someone’s age. Age discrimination is often directed to the children, young or teen, and old people. For instance in the United States, and some other countries, young applicants are likely to be considered for interview rather the old ones purposely because employers wants to keep their companies young. Age discrimination is very common and it occurs nearly in all the countries in the world.
- Sex Discrimination: Like age discrimination, sex discrimination is still common, most especially in a situation whereby the top levels are occupied by men. In many countries, there some types of occupation that are locked to a specific sex e.g. nursing. It very difficult for women to become the president of a nation in most countries. These are the effect of sex discrimination and many more. Sex discrimination can also be regarded as gender discrimination.
- Religious Discrimination: Religious discrimination occurs when a person is being treated differently based on what such an individual believes or because of the feelings they have towards a particular religion. This type of discrimination is more pronounced among the Christians and the Muslims. In some countries, the Muslims are considered to be superior to the Christians while it is the opposite in some other countries. There have been a case where Jewish occupations were restricted by the Christians. They were even downgraded to marginal professions such as collection of tax, lending and rent collection and some other occupations that are regarded as “necessary evil”. Many of these Jews were unable to live among the society and were even denied of owning their own land. The same event occurs to the Muslim when the Americans were very irritated against them after the terrorist attack that occurred in 11th of September, 2001. The Muslims find it a thing of impossible to secure a job. Many other events like this are happening in various countries all in the name of religious discrimination.
- Sexual Orientation: The homosexuals can be said to be living “undercover”. Many of this group of people find it difficult to disclose their sexual status to the public. It is a thing of “secret”. Now, various sexual orientations are becoming more tolerant in the United States. There are now emergence of gays, lesbians, etc.
- Disability Discrimination: It is often referred to as Ableism. This is the type of discrimination that is directed towards the non-abled body. It is a discrimination against people that have disabilities in favor of people who are not disabled. It regard non-disabled body as the standard of living and it usually occurs in private or public places, offices, companies and establishments. People with disabilities are often isolated or socially separated from others. One means of eliminating this isolation is through employment.
- Employment Discrimination: When an applicant is denied of a job or is disqualified from applying to an employment and the basis for the disqualification is not associated with the requirement of the job, it is referred to as Employment Discrimination. Some of the characteristics in denying such individual might be religion, age, sex, color, height and weight, disability and others.
- Nationality: This type of discrimination is often coined together with racial discrimination or racism, though they can be distinguished from one another. It is usually incorporated in employment laws and it varies from one law to another. As a result of discrimination due to nationality, preferential treatment are given to full citizen over foreigners, though some of this citizens might lack the experience required for the position.
Other types of direct discrimination, indirect discrimination, sexual harassment, third party discrimination, pregnancy discrimination and many more.
No rough stuff in the MomsAndTeensLick. These girls know how to play with each other properly and you can be sure they will let you watch.
Big dicks for loved teens. This is all about having fun between these two things. And they sure do.